Easy Cheesy Potato Pagachi
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cool mashed potatoes to room temperature.
- 2 of 5 On a well-floured work surface, roll a biscuit out to a 6-inch circle. Place two heaping tablespoons of the cooled potato mixture in the center of the biscuit. Draw up dough and pinch edges together using a fork, to cover filling. Pat down to approximately a 1/2-inch thickness. Repeat to form a total of 8.
- 3 of 5 Place pagachi on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick each with a fork a few times and brush lightly with the Egg Beaters. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, place butter in a small skillet over medium heat and lightly brown.
- 5 of 5 Remove pagachi from oven and brush with the browned butter. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 313 kcal cal., 6 g pro., 882 mg sodium, 34 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 16 mg chol., 2 g fiber, 6 g sat. fat