Glazed Acorn Squash
- 1 of 5 Place squash, cut side down, in shallow microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3 of 5 Carefully remove plastic wrap. Cut squash halves in half lengthwise. Place, skin side down, on baking pan.
- 4 of 5 Mix sugar, syrup, cinnamon, ginger, salt in bowl. Spoon on squash.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degrees F oven 10 minutes, until squash is glazed. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 71 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 13 g carb., 1 g pro., 51 kcal cal., 0 g Fat, total, 0 mg chol., 0 g sat. fat