Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- 1 of 2 Add butter, chives, parsley, dill, lime zest and juice, salt and pepper to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- 2 of 2 Scrape the contents of the bowl onto a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into logs or pack into ramekins. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 1 of 3 Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- 2 of 3 Peel corn husks down without removing them. Pull off silk and replace the husks. Rinse the corn under water and place the corn on the grill.
- 3 of 3 Grill corn about 13 minutes, turning every few minutes, or until tender. Serve immediately with Lime Butter. Refrigerate any extra Lime Butter in plastic wrap for 1 week.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 161 mg sodium, 180 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 17 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 31 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat