- 1 of 6 From focaccia mix, combine flour packet, seasoning packet, yeast packet and cheese packet in bowl. Add warm water, 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons flour; stir to blend.
- 2 of 6 Sprinkle remaining flour on work surface. Turn dough out on surface; knead lightly. Spread, stretch onto greased, perforated 12-inch round pizza pan. Press dough to edges, forming small rim. Cover with clean towel. Let rise 20 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 4 of 6 Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet. Add peppers, onion; saute 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper; cook 3 minutes, until mushrooms release liquid. Remove from heat.
- 5 of 6 Spread crust with pizza sauce, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with veggies, cheese and remaining salt.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 425 degrees F oven 20 minutes, until browned around edge, cheese melted. Let cool 5 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 1174 mg sodium, 13 g pro., 347 kcal cal., 40 g carb., 21 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total, 6 g sat. fat