Kielbasa and Veggie Kabobs
- 1 of 5 Prepare outdoor grill with medium coals, or heat gas grill to medium, or see Broiler Method, below.
- 2 of 5 Place potatoes and carrots in medium-size saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer until fork-tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- 3 of 5 Evenly divide kielbasa, potatoes, carrots, green peppers and zucchini on the 6 metal skewers, alternating pieces. Brush generously with dressing.
- 4 of 5 Grill skewers, covered, turning frequently to avoid burning and brushing with dressing, until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is heated through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Serve with salad blend and additional dressing on the side if desired. Makes 6 servings.
- 1 of 1 Heat broiler. Coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Place skewers on rack in pan. Brush generously with dressing. Broil 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with additional dressing.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 51 mg chol., 9 g sat. fat, 437 kcal cal., 14 g pro., 27 g carb., 31 g Fat, total, 5 g fiber, 1013 mg sodium