Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
- 1 of 2 Mix meat, crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and thyme in bowl. Shape into 30 meatballs, using 1 tablespoon for each.
- 2 of 2 Place 15 meatballs in 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high power for 8 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
- 1 of 3 Place mushrooms and butter in 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power 5 minutes, stirring once after 3 minutes.
- 2 of 3 Stir flour into mushrooms. Microwave, uncovered, on high power 1 minute. Stir in milk, half-and-half, granules, salt, pepper, nutmeg, red pepper and thyme. Microwave on high power 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Whisk until smooth.
- 3 of 3 Serve meatballs and mushroom sauce over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 988 mg sodium, 613 kcal cal., 34 g pro., 50 g carb., 31 g Fat, total, 234 mg chol., 15 g sat. fat