Pork Roasted With Fall Vegetables
Prepare aioli sauce:
- 1 of 2 Stir together mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, turmeric, lemon juice and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days. Stir well before serving.
- 2 of 2 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 1 of 4 Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Rub all over pork loin. Place pork, fat side up, in large roasting pan.
- 2 of 4 Roast pork in 450 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- 3 of 4 Meanwhile, toss together sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, potatoes, onion and remaining oil, salt and pepper in second large roasting pan.
- 4 of 4 After pork has roasted for 15 minutes, lower oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Place vegetables in oven. Roast pork and vegetables in 375 degree F oven, stirring vegetables every 20 minutes, for 60 to 70 minutes or until instant-read meat thermometer inserted in pork registers 160 degrees F. Remove pork to serving platter and let stand 15 minutes. Pour off pan juices into bowl; skim fat from surface. If vegetables are not fork-tender, continue to roast. Once vegetables are tender, toss with reserved pan juice. Remove to serving platter. Slice pork; arrange on platter. Serve with aioli sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 6 g sat. fat, 69 mg chol., 599 mg sodium, 25 g Fat, total, 53 g carb., 29 g pro., 547 kcal cal.