- 1 of 5 Cut loaf in half lengthwise; scoop out some bread from both halves to make a shallow boat the length of each half. Rub cut surfaces of bread with garlic.
- 2 of 5 Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3 of 5 Place arugula leaves over bottom half of bread. Top with roasted pepper, onion and cucumber. Arrange sprouts over top. Drizzle with vinegar mixture.
- 4 of 5 Replace top half of bread and press down gently.
- 5 of 5 Wrap in foil or plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Then unwrap and carefully cut crosswise into 8 equal pieces. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 156 kcal cal., 24 g carb., 4 g pro., 5 g Fat, total, 1 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber, 348 mg sodium, 0 mg chol.