- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease bottoms of twelve 21/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
- 2 of 5 Combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Mix egg, milk, olive oil, zucchini and basil in small bowl.
- 4 of 5 Add egg mixture to flour mixture all at once; stir with fork until liquid ingredients are just combined. Do not overstir; batter will look lumpy. Divide equally among muffin cups.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degree F oven until tops are lightly browned and wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean, 22 to 24 minutes. Run small knife around edge of muffins; remove from cups. Cool on wire rack for 6 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 12 muffins.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 21 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 4 g pro., 16 g carb., 6 g Fat, total, 1 g fiber, 195 mg sodium, 134 kcal cal.