Breakfast Casseroles, Frittatas & More to Make Feeding Guests a Breeze
We've rounded up our tastiest and easiest recipes that are sure to make life easier when you've got a lot of mouths to feed for breakfast or brunch.
Bell Pepper, Cheddar and Sausage Quiche
- To prevent rips, let crust come to room temp before unrolling.
- Make it vegetarian: Go for chopped veggie sausage instead of pork.
- Make it GF: Skip the crust—just pour mixture into a greased pie plate. (Use GF sausage too!
- Poblano peppers + corn + pepper Jack
- Broccoli + bacon + cheddar
- Bell peppers + cheddar + sausage [ shown above ]
- Hash browns + chives + crumbled feta
Italian Breakfast Strata
Eggs Florentine Casserole
Sausage, Spinach and Swiss Strata
Mini Bacon-Broccoli Quiches
Bacon Bread Pudding
Bacon, Potato and Onion Frittata
Italian Baked Eggs
Onion, Bacon and Spinach Tart
Garden Fresh Frittata
Asparagus and Spinach Frittata
Mixed Mushroom Pie
Day Three: Smoky Turkey and Veggie Frittata
Make sure your family gets enough fruits and veggies. Buy frozen and canned items — they're just as nutritious and always available.
Loaded Breakfast Frittata