Photo courtesy of Make Meals That Do More
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. chicken flavor bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. ancho chile powder
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1/4 cup finely grated Cotija or Parmesan cheese
1. Combine lime juice and bouillon in small microwave-safe cup. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot. Stir until bouillon dissolves. Let cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, combine lime peel, cilantro, mayonnaise, sour cream and chile powder in medium bowl. Add bouillon mixture and stir to combine.
3. Brush corn lightly with some of the mayonnaise mixture. Grill, turning occasionally, until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Arrange hot corn on serving platter; drizzle with remaining mayonnaise mixture; turn to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe courtesy of makemealsthatdomore.com.