Healthy Family Dinners for Spring
BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burgers
- Grated zucchini adds moistness to often-dry ground turkey. A cup of grated or finely chopped mushrooms also works well.
- Skip the mess: Wet your hands when shaping the patties.
- Ditch the bun and wrap this burger in a few lettuce leaves instead, or serve the cheese-topped patty on a salad.
ALSO SEE: 10 Quick and Easy Recipes
Grilled Shrimp Caesar
Chicken and Apple Slaw
Shredded chicken 3 ways:
- Pile into taco shells and top with salsa, cheese and shredded lettuce.
- Stir into mac and cheese along with cooked broccoli.
- Make chicken salad and stuff into centers of halved avocados.
Pork with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce
Fettuccine with Quick Tomato Sauce
Did you know?
The main difference between cherry and grape tomatoes is their shape. Grape tomatoes are oblong, like their namesakes, while cherry tomatoes are round. Also, grape tomatoes have thicker skin and are slightly less sweet, while cherry tomatoes are juicier. Either type would work well in the fettuccine.
- RELATED: 10 Quick & Easy Pasta Recipes
Tip: Stir cooked sausage into fettuccine—a flavored chicken one would be delicious—or fully cooked mini meatballs.