1 of 13
Smoky Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
2 of 13
Strip Steak Diane
3 of 13
4 of 13
Thai Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
5 of 13
Creole Shrimp & Rice
6 of 13
7 of 13
Chicken & Sage-Mushroom Gravy
8 of 13
What to Do with Bulk Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Cost: $16 for a 6- to 7-pound package4 meals
* Pull off tenderloins for a stir-fry meal.
* Freeze 2 pounds for grilling or broiling.
* Slice 3 pounds in half horizontally. Freeze 1 1/2 pounds.
* Use remaining breasts in Chicken & Sage-Mushroom Gravy.How to Cut a Chicken Breast in Half
Simply place one piece on a cutting board and begin to cut, as if you were opening it up like a book. Then continue slicing apart.
9 of 13
10 of 13
What to Do with Bulk Boneless Pork Roast
Cost: $20 for a 10-pound package4 meals
* Cut off 4-pound roast and freeze for future.
* Cut eight 8-ounce chops and freeze separately for 2 future meals.
* Cut remaining 2 pounds into thin cutlets for Pork Piccata.How to Portion a 10-Pound Boneless Pork Roast
1. Cut off a 4-pound roast, about 10 inches long.
2. Cut another 4 pounds into eight 8-ounce chops.
3. Cut remaining 2 pounds into thin cutlets.
11 of 13
Spicy Hoisin Salmon
12 of 13