Quick & Easy Chicken, Sandwiches, Pasta, and Salad
These recipes for chicken and rice, ground pork sandwiches, pasta with pesto, and salads are easy to cook and so satisfying that the entire family will be excited about dinner.
Chicken and Veggie Skillet
Ground Pork Banh Mi
Banh Mi Basics
- For a hit of tangy crunch, quickly pickle your veggies. Mix 3/4 cup white vinegar with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp salt. Add sliced veggies and soak 15 min.
- DIY spicy mayo: Combine 1/2 cup light mayo with 1 tbsp sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
RELATED: 6 Delicious Ground Pork Recipes
Halfway Healthy Spaghetti Pesto
Greek Steak and Salad
Tuscan Chicken Cobb
- Store-bought marinated cheese adds flavor without effort.
- Using triple-washed baby kale shaves at least 10 min off your prep time.
- Buying pre-cooked eggs is easiest if you’re short on time, but an Instant Pot can get you home-cooked eggs in mere minutes. Find out how to make them.