New Jewelry Trends to Try Now
Melyssa Beaded Bracelet Set, baublebar.com, $38.
Havana Tassel Earrings, gorjana.com, $55.
Rainbow Brite Set of Three Bracelets, roxanneassoulin.com, $210.
Bold Pendant Necklaces
How to Pack Jewelry for Vacation
Heading out on a summer vacation? Lucky you! Pack jewelry to go with tips from NYC-based jeweler Stephanie Gottlieb.
• If you don’t have a proper jewelry case, ziplock bags are a great option. You can see each piece, so nothing gets lost.
• Avoid rolling jewelry in clothing—it’s easy to forget when unpacking, and you could accidentally cause damage. Use clothes as layers of cushioning between pouches instead.
Related: Our Favorite Mini Travel Products
• Pack statement pieces individually in their own bag or pouch to prevent damage.
• Put individual earrings in separate baggies, then place each pair in a larger bag. This will keep stones from falling out and help prevent scratches.
• To avoid tangled necklace chains, pack each piece in its own plastic bag with the clasp on the outside of the bag.
Necklace pictured above:
Yellow is hot across all types of jewelry, like this Frazzle Beaded Necklace (jdwilliams.com, $23).