Shower Caddy Essentials for Your College Students
Louvelle Amelie Shower Cap
A stylish shower cap can extend a blowout or just save tons of styling time by keeping hair dry. (Making it to that 8:05 a.m. lecture will be no problem!)
Info: louvellewear.com, $40
Your Daughter’s Product Shopping List
They have to be cute, smell good and last all semester!
- A mesh scrubby ($2) will exfoliate and soften.
- Yes, she might want an old-school washcloth, pbteen.com, $6
- Ipanema sandals ($30) can go from shower stall to dining hall.
- This InterDesign Zia Storage Basket (bedbathandbeyond.com, $15) has a removable divider and is easy to keep clean.
Invisibobble Slim Hair Tie
The trendy, no-snag Invisibobble Slim hair tie will live on her wrist when not in her ponytail.
Info: invisibobble.com, $8 for 3
Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner
Good-for-you ingredients in Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner Honey Treasures ($4.50 each) smell delicious.
The five blades of the Flamingo razor ($9) ensure a smooth shave.
Dove Body Wash Mousse
Ultra-frothy Dove Body Wash Mousse with Argan Oil ($6) doubles as shaving cream.
St. Ives Cleaning Stick
St. Ives Cleansing Stick in Matcha Green Tea & Ginger ($8) is the handy, easy way for her to wash her face.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Cream
The sweet pink Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Rose Vanilla Body Cream ($15.50) is so emollient.
A WetBrush ($10) detangles even the snarliest hair.
Your Son's Product Shopping List
Your guy can get his primp on with these streamlined supplies.
- He’ll clean up nice—and smell grown-up!—thanks to Old Spice Moisturize with Shea Butter Body Wash ($5).
- A dab of American Crew Pomade ($12) will give him style while taming that cowlick.
- Guy-favorite Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser ($19) staves off zits by toning and cleaning.
Gillette SkinGuard Razor
The two-bladed Gillette SkinGuard razor ($10) won’t nick his no-longer-baby face.
Gillette Shave Gel
Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel ($3) is extra moisturizing.
Suave 2-in-1 Ocean Charge Shampoo and Conditioner
A multitasker like Suave 2-in-1 Ocean Charge Shampoo and Conditioner ($4) is key when he’s too cool for conditioner (natch).
Adidas Shower Slides
Stone-cold style staple Adidas Shower Slides (dsw.com, $25) protect his feet from grossness.
Casabella Flexible Shower Basket
The Casabella Flexible Shower Basket (containerstore.com, $10) still makes him feel like a total bro.